_

Monday, June 28, 2010

Preparations

Welcome to my new blog! Thank you for taking the time to visit. It is my intention to keep this blog updated with pictures and posts while I am in England and wherever else I will be traveling to :) I am currently in Eugene working to earn money for my trip and enjoying my last couple of months at the Trinity House. I have just received a packet of information from YWAM that is full of details from what to pack to what shots to get to how to get to the YWAM base! This is definitely going to be an adventure!

I would greatly appreciate your prayer for courage to step out of my comfort zone, peace of mind as I prepare for the journey, safety in traveling, and that God would prepare my heart and the hearts of those I will come into contact with.

Thank you for being a part of this journey.

1 comment:

  1. Darcy - love your blog! Looking forwarding to hearing about your trip here. Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete